Halibut is one of the favorite kinds of fish because of
its pleasant taste and smell. If you want to make halibut that is delicious,
follow these instructions:
• First of all, you should pre-heat your oven to about 350 degrees
and then grease a dish in which you will put the fish.
• Next, drizzle about one tablespoon of lemon juice onto the
halibut in the dish. You may also choose to sprinkle them with salt
and/or pepper. After you have done this, a nice addition might be to
place a few cilantro leaves on top.
• As the halibut bakes, melt some butter in a skillet over medium
heat. Stir some green onions, red bell pepper, red pepper flakes and
garlic in for about five minutes.
• Typically halibut will bake for about 15-20 minutes, but depending
on a few variables it could take a little less or a little more time.
The best rule of thumb is to bake the halibut until it flakes easily
with a fork.
• Once the halibut is soft enough, let it simmer for just a couple
minutes. You may want to add chicken broth, parmesan cheese and just
a bit of lemon juice. After you have done this, bring the total mixture
to a boil over medium-to-high heat. You will want to combine the flour
and the water and stir well as you add the flour mixture to the sauce.
• Lastly, bring the heat back down until the sauce thickens.
Lightly pour the sauce over the halibut and serve.